The Klöckner Pentaplast Group is a global leader in rigid and flexible packaging, printing and specialty solutions, serving the pharmaceutical, medical device, food, beverage and card markets, among others. With a broad portfolio of packaging, films and services powered by innovation, Klöckner Pentaplast plays an integral role in the customer value chain by marketing and safeguarding product integrity, assuring safety, consumer health and protecting brand reputation. Founded in 1965 in Montabaur, Germany, Klöckner Pentaplast has operations in 18 countries and employs over 6,300 people committed to serving customers worldwide from 61 total locations, including 35 production sites.
For more information, visit our website at www.kpfilms.com
Klöckner Pentaplast aims to generate sustainable value by becoming the number one provider of rigid plastic film solutions worldwide. We offer our customers best-in-class film solutions combining leading technologies, products and services
• Brilliantly clear
• Wide range of sterilization options (EtO, gamma, E-beam, and steam )
• Sealable to a full range of lidding materials
• No silicone branching
• Excellent deep-draw thermoforming characteristics
• Higher yields, more good parts per pound kilogram, reduced costs
• Softer cutting formulations cause less knife wear and increased up-time
• High efficiency on standard form/fill/seal machinery
Pentamed® PETG Anti-Stat films have the same performance properties as medical grade PETG films while helping to prevent the build up of static electricity.
No matter what your applications, Klöckner Pentaplast has the right film to meet your needs.
• Same thermoforming range as medical grade PETG films
• No need to change tolling or package design
• FDA compliant for direct food contact with registered
Medical Device Master File
• Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 and cGMP standards
Phone: +86 139 1717 8906
E-mail: Send message
When a physician reaches for a medical device, it must be safely packaged. That’s why Klöckner Pentaplast offers the medical device industry Pentamed®: an extensive line of specially formulated rigid films, all manufactured to the highest standards.